- Start date: ASAP
- Salary: Salary £20,441
- Hours: Hours 32.5 hours per week term time only
- Closing date: November 24th 2023 at 12:00
We require an ambitious and experienced Teaching Assistant to support children’s learning in Early Years for our brand new, purpose-built school which opened in September 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive outlook, a sense of humour and an ability to work with other professionals is essential.
- Can inspire and challenge our highly motivated and enthusiastic children.
- Have confidence and enthusiasm to lead 1:1 and group activities including SEN interventions.
- Know how to enhance children’s language development.
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with children to enhance their emotional wellbeing and learning outcomes.
- Have the skills, strategies, and confidence to facilitate learning through play and exploration, and ‘plan in the moment’ to progress learning.
- Be able to plan and adapt learning experiences to meet individual needs.
- Develop the environment both indoors and outdoors to enable the children to achieve to their fullest potential.
- Demonstrate a high level of inclusivity within working practice and actively seek to remove barriers to learning.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with high levels of resilience.
In return we will offer:
- a warm, caring, supportive and positive working environment
- friendly and well-motivated children
- excellent relationships with parents and other stakeholders
- a very attractive school environment with excellent resources
- opportunities for professional development.
You will need a good general standard of education including GCSE English and Maths to Grade C and NVQ Level 3 minimum.
Visits to the school are warmly invited.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS
Closing date – Friday 24th November 2023
Interviews will take place Friday 1st December 2023