- Salary: Salary £20,441 - £20,812 Pro Rata
- Hours: Mon – Thurs 8.30am – 4.30pm & Fri 8.30am to 4pm (37 hours) Term time only
- Closing date: April 28th 2023 at 17:00
We require an ambitious and experienced Teaching Assistant to support children’s learning for our nursery class in our brand new, purpose-built school which opened in September 2022.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a positive outlook, a sense of humour and an ability to work with other professionals is essential.
- Can inspire and challenge our highly motivated and enthusiastic children.
- Have confidence and enthusiasm to lead 1:1 and group activities including SEN interventions.
- Know how to enhance children’s language development.
- Have high expectations of themselves and the children they work with.
- Have the ability to build positive relationships with children to enhance their emotional wellbeing and learning outcomes.
- Have the skills, strategies, and confidence to facilitate learning through play and exploration, and ‘plan in the moment’ to progress learning.
- Be able to plan and adapt learning experiences to meet individual needs.
- Develop the environment both indoors and outdoors to enable the children to achieve to their fullest potential.
- Demonstrate a high level of inclusivity within working practice and actively seek to remove barriers to learning.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude with high levels of resilience.
You will need a good general standard of education including GCSE English and Maths to Grade C/4 or above and NVQ Level 3 minimum. Experience of working in a school setting is desirable.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children; therefore, the post is subject to medical clearance and an enhanced DBS
Closing date – Friday 28th April 2023
Interviews – Wednesday 10th May 2023
How to apply:
Tel: 01889 221555